Zenith lines itself with the appointed main contractor. Providing managerial management to the contract insuring the construction programme is met and the project is delivered within the specified time.
* Plan a construction programme and prepare a construction schedule in conjunction with the Project deliverable.
* Review contract drawings and specifications and ensure that the building is built in accordance with these documents.
* Ensure that the contract drawings are the same as the tender set of drawings.
* Changes received from the professional team to be clarified if a Variation and priced accordingly.
* Checking subcontractor quotations to ensure that they are complete and reasonable.
* Ensure the final account is paid in full for the contract price including all Variation Orders.
* Monitor material and labour costs and ensure accurate quality reporting is being conducted.
* Conduct sub-contractors meetings, bi-weekly or monthly as needed.
* Coordinate, manage and communicate with all subcontractors
* Ensure that the project is in a positive cash flow position and prepare Project Manager Reports Instil a positive working relationship with the Owner and Architect to ensure repeat business.